Le Deal du moment :
Google Pixel 7 5G – Smartphone 6,3″ OLED ...
Voir le deal
316 €

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Fiche rp Reagan

:: Codes Rp
Dim 16 Juil - 23:46

We were both weapons once…to be used.
Titre de votre sujet rp
prénom & prénom
Nicer ambulances, faster response times and better looking drivers mean they're not just the Emergency Services, they're your Emergency Services. If anyone was ever rude to me, I used to carry their food around in my trousers. Oh my God! Before you brought it to their table? No, after! Of course, before! Why would I do it after? Dear Sir stroke Madam, I am writing to inform you of a fire which has broken out at the premises of... Today I have a business empire the like of which the world has never seen the like of which. I hope it doesn't sound arrogant when I say that I am the greatest man in the world! Huh, what you think I'm afraid of you? I'm not afraid of you. Uh... okay, well, the button on the side, is it glowing?
We don't need no education. Yes you do. You've just used a double negative. Yeah, you do know how a button works don't you? No, not on clothes. Dear Sir stroke Madam, I am writing to inform you of a fire which has broken out at the premises of... Hello, IT. Have you tried forcing an unexpected reboot? Carrie, Moss! First scene in Carrie! Oh. Okay You mean 999. Yes, yes, I mean 999! Yeah, I know. That's the American one, you berk!

I mean, they have no respect for us up there! No respect whatsoever! We're all just drudgeons to them! Well that's easy to remember. 0118 999 88199 9119 725! ... 3! Oh my God. I didn't even know Smarties made a cereal. They don't. It's just Smarties in a bowl with milk. How can you two... Don't Google the question, Moss! Yes! Yesterday's jam. That is what we are to them!... Actually, that doesn't work, as a thing, because, you know, jam lasts for ages. Hello, IT. Have you tried forcing an unexpected reboot?
CODE BY ÐVÆLING // groover par une licorne

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Pandora Blue
Admin
Pandora Blue
Pandora Blue
https://pandora-blue.forumactif.org
Pandora Blue
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers :